We had a fun time writing on our slab out back, again, Jenna patiently slept and enjoyed the day from her spot in the stroller. It was nice to get to spent quality time with the two big kids this week. It seems like lately I spend a lot more time with Jenna and taking care of her needs during the routine weeks, but having less of a schedule to keep up with I was able to just enjoy the kids and throw organization and schedules out the windows (which were open thanks to a wonderful warm breeze!)
Emily kept asking me if we could go swimming, it wasn't really hot enough for that, but I did give in and let them put their suits on and run through the sprinkler. They lasted longer than I thought they would. Having the sprinkler at the bottom of our slide gave a new challenge to an already fun activity!
Two Whole Decades!
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment