Friday, March 20, 2009

Rubber playground

A little background: Since we put our house on the market, I've gotten into the habit of constantly trying to put things away as kids are done playing and keeping things neat and tidy.

We had friends over to play yesterday and I decided to just enjoy them and not worry about keeping things tidy. Around 1:15, I got a call that someone wanted to show our place at 3:00. Talk about PANIC! We had out almost every toy downstairs and all the outside toys were strewn all over the backyard. Luckily, we'd eaten outside because Mandi and I had been scrapbooking at the kitchen table and didn't want to clean up. So I layed Jake down for a quick nap and ran all over the house in panic mode cleaning and picking up things wherever I went. I managed to get things back in order with the help of all the kids. We were out the door and headed to the "rubber playground" with 5 minutes to spare. The kids and I had a wonderful time playing at the new playground here in Newton. The ground under the playground is rubberized and spongy. It's wonderful! No sand to bring back home!! Not to mention, there are lots of fun things to climb up and slide down. The kids had a great time and Jenna again was very cooperative to our busy day, she talked with me and slept in the stroller. We arrived home shortly after 4:00 and I didn't see any signs of someone having been there. Soon I got a call saying the realtor couldn't get the door open, so they want to come back another day!! On the positive side, my house was all picked up, so we didn't have to spend our evening doing that! :)


Such good buddies!! I love these two!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: