Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We Love Summer!!

Summer has been flying by! We are packing things to head to Table Rock Lake again for the week - I thought I'd post a few random summer pictures before I'm overwhelmed with pictures from the lake. Things we've been loving this summer:

Reading - one morning the kids were enjoying the shady spot and took out a stack of books for Emily to read! We've been checking out lots of American Doll books from the library - a perfect way to spend a hot afternoon!


Fishing - one night we caught 19 fish! :) Actually, Pat does all the work - we just reel them in and smile for pictures!










SWIMMING! Our kids have had such fun in a nearby pool - some of our good friends kindly invite us to join them often at their grandparents' pool! Wow! does that water feel good on these hot days!!










Dressing up and swimming sometimes happen at the same time! Nice shoes Jenna!









Baby Kittens! We had two pregnant mommies and now have 10 new babies to watch!!







0 comments: