Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy 60th!!


"Happy Birthday to you!"
Pat's mom celebrated her 60th birthday last Monday - we enjoyed an evening out with them to celebrate. To make things more special, my mom came to watch the kids so we could visit and eat in peace with Pete and Marilyn and Matt and D. It was such a fun evening. I am so blessed to have such great in-laws. And I'm not just saying that because we live with them right now! Having a husband who grew up in a home that taught him to love the Lord is more of a blessing than I probably even know.

We were happy to leave our kids at home, but just as excited that Britton joined us! Here is Grandma at 60 with Britton who was only two weeks old! Such a content little baby!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: