Emily wanted a turn holding the camera the other day, this is the picture she took! :) (I had to crop it a bit, but I thought she did pretty well) I thought I'd take this photo as a chance to think about how blessed I am to be married to my best friend! Pat and I sometimes laugh at how "deep"into parenting we are right now, but we are also finding ourselves falling deeper into our relationship with one another. I am always amazed at how energized I feel after spending an evening with Pat. He is so easy and fun to talk with, this was one of my favorite qualities about him when we began dating. I'll admit that occasionally this isn't my favorite quality **like when we're ready to go home and he's still not said hi to EVERY person at church** but for the most part I totally admire his ability to put people at ease.
I am still happily smiling at and with him daily and for that I thank God for putting us together. What an incredible man to raise a family with.
Two Whole Decades!
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment