Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One week old

Jenna is already one week old! It's hard to believe that just last week we were first meeting her. She has been such a laid back and easy going baby! God must have known she'd need that temperment to survive this house with two big helpers already here! :) Emily and Jake continue to love and adore Jenna, sometimes they are over helpful, but for the most part we are totally enjoying our time with each other! Here are a few pictures of Jenna after her first bath here at home. Check out her hair!!










2 comments:

Doug and Sarah said...

Amy,
Jenna is just beautiful! Congratulations!I love her hair!!
Hope you're getting some rest and that all your kiddos are adjsuting to being a family of 5.
Take care,
Sarah

Jodi said...

Congratulations Flamings! She is so precious!!!! I love the hair and long fingers. I'm glad everything is going well, you're in our thoughts and prayers!