We got to enjoy the energy of 13 preschoolers celebrating Christmas today. Emily was so excited, she woke up singing songs that she'd practiced for the program. I picked up Jake from daycare and Pat met us at the program so we could all take part in the fun. It was great to get to watch her sing so proudly. We count ourselves blessed to have Emily enjoying such a great preschool environment! Enjoy the singing and dancing!
I have a wonderful movie of the kids saying a poem, but I guess it's too long. I'll see if I can figure out how to make it work! Here's a shorter one, not nearly as good, but you can still sense the enthusiasm!!
STILL HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!! I'LL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW NIGHT TO ADD A VIDEO! SORRY!


STILL HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!! I'LL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW NIGHT TO ADD A VIDEO! SORRY!
After each song, the kids all exited and went to find their next prop. They all followed directions well and did a great job singing out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment