Baby's movements have been pretty discrete until the last few weeks. He/she would only get very active while Emily and Jake were either napping or asleep for night. This was fine with me, because then I got to totally enjoy this new little one without distractions, however, Emily had been pretty eager to feel baby move. One Saturday morning, we were just being lazy together and I thought maybe this would be a good chance to share some kicks with the kids. Emily was SO thrilled to finally get to feel her little baby kick. She was talking to it and then sitting really still so she wouldn't miss anything. Jake didn't have quite the same amount of patience. Each time the baby was kicking while his hands were on my belly, he was moving his hands and I'm not sure he ever noticed other movements. However, he did like showing the camera where baby lives and giving my belly kisses.
Two Whole Decades!
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment